Friday, October 28, 2011

The Wanderer

One shall never feel lost within one’s steps, comfortably settling upon softer surfaces, nestled within their own outlines.... Carefully registering a pulse that exists within a fierce spirit, seemingly untamed, guided by faith & an untempered sense of passion. (...)

If you find my soul rich in care and poetry for it’s breath, allow it its rhythm, for it wanders before me and warms my place of homely comforts... Inside me, around me... Beyond me. My everything without question, my soul, my spirit, my Me in every sense. 

Though I might fail to recognize it at first, the reaches of slow breathe shall induce such sensations that render my soul to sheer ecstasy... I am one at last. Fearless we push forth as a union that shatters at nothing. Caution is at best, a temptation to be ignored... 

Passion claims us and hereafter lust shall reign. Lust for the life within, unexplored and, until this moment never sought.  (...)

Clinging with bare skin to the coolness that surrounds this state, I tremble but for an instant. Giving way to the power that I strangely understand... Now I am awake, now I am present, bare but complete... 
This night’s end shall bring wonders beyond my wildest dreams. I shall conquer, I shall reign in absolute. Fear me not... 

I welcome the vastness of an abyss that tempts me and coils around my body. Fragile as I may seem to the world, it merely teeters, teases me... I yearn for it and seek it ferociously. Give me not a steady footing.  Grant me the exquisite condition of human desire and keep it just beyond my reach. That which drives me shall always be a part of me. That part never explored, never felt, never before this moment loved and adored. (...)


No comments: