Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Inhale....

I Shall....
Sun sets on another of life's days.... Eyes closed, I inhale & feel the blood pulsating though my veins ... The breeze sprinkles salty droplets upon my face. A smile etches its way slowly upon my lips. Goosebumps & raised hair aback my neck signal the warm rush of adrenaline that creeps up wonderfully unexpected... Memories race, emotions burn... The uncontrollable urge to live the moment renders me hopeless & thankfully I surrender.
I charge the sea's childish waves; pierce them as I head out... Further.. Inside my head....
I shall... I shall

2 comments:

maha said...

got goose bumps myself :) remembered our days splashing about in the sea here

Anonymous said...

I sooooo remember those days... That was one of the reasons the smile was there... Remembering those days when life was alive with me :)